Friday, March 6, 2009

Bull Creek

It was absolutely gorgeous here yesterday, so I took my boy Evan to Bull Creek which is part of the Greenbelt here in Austin. I had fun taking pictures and watching my dog sniff around.

I have been going to one part of the Greenbelt or another since I came here for college. I have done the, have several beers and stay all day times, just walking with friends times, and the by myself times. I had always stuck to the south part of the Greenbelt because that was closest. Now that I live up north I am exploring and loving new parts!

One of my best friends has lived here for awhile now; she went to a college close by. I was telling her about going to the Greenbelt yesterday when she tells me she has never been. In the next couple of hours I will be taking her for her virgin walk on the Greenbelt!

Here are some pictures from yesterday and hopefully I will have more tomorrow!











No comments:

Post a Comment