Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Josh Radin

I saw Josh Radin last night and once again he did not disappoint. His music is wonderful, he is adorable, and everyone respected we were there to hear his music. Opening for him was Meiko. I have her album and have enjoyed it, but seeing her live was a real treat. She is adorable and I could see she can be naughty in that way you want a true friend to be. She is a tiny woman who has a voice that is bigger than one would expect. I enjoyed the entire evening with a very good friend. We were planning on just buying tickets at the door and were sad when we got to the front of the line and saw the sign that it was sold out. A man heard our distress and held out two tickets saying they needed a third. They had not been able to get the third and would love for us to have the two. I pulled out my wallet to pay and he walked away saying he did not want our money, just please enjoy. We were blessed with the random kindness of strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment